Thursday, 20 September 2012

Work in progress


Its never too soon for Christmas at my house.  Not sure the men agree - but I love Christmas and I also love gingerbread men so when I saw a new kit Sarah had for sale at Paper and String I just had to have one.  I also bought extra felt, buttons, brads and ric rac to make some more - 24 cut out and in progress so far!

I am almost ready to pop the stuffing inside the first one.  I have several others in various stages of completion - I would recommend that you put the eyes on last so that your sewing thread doesn't get tangled.  I will be back later in the week to show you the completed ones.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are not quite cooked yet xx

      Delete
  2. These are fabulous Jane!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute.
    Are you sharing the template or selling it?

    I would love to make some myself.

    Best regards, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so cute, is it going to be gingerman bunting ? gorgeous idea :)

    ReplyDelete