Tuesday 14 August 2012

Happy First Birthday


Here is a card I have made for a special little boy who is one year old today.  I wanted something bright and child friendly and decided to go with the in colours and crumb cake.

I even used three of my coveted in colour brads and some pool party ribbon.  The animals are punched out with 11/4" circle.

I am really pleased with how the top note die looks on the easel card - I am going to have to find a bigger envelope than the C6 one I have stamped!  The embossing folder is a cuttlebug one which has embossed the crumb cake beautifully.

I almost forgot about the all important number in lucky limeade.

I hope Seb has a lovely birthday at nursery and I will see him at his party on Saturday where his Aunite Helen will be celebrating her birthday too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Jane! Love the vibrant colors, perfect for the little ones!
    Looking forward to seeing you on saturday!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete