Sunday 4 March 2012

Liebster Blog award - thank you Angela

Angela - Sparkly Cards and Papercrafts has kindly presented me with this award - thank you Angela xx
The purpose of the award is that each recipient has a small blog (less than 200 followers). They in turn nominate five other recipients, each of whom has a blog with less than 200 followers.

Leibster is from the German and means "dearest" and the award is passed to people who have inspired and motivated others.







I would like to share this award with the following ladies who share their creations and ideas.
Chris Chamberlain - fellow SU demo
Visit Chris at: http://craftiechrissie.blogspot.com/
Victoria Tate - Tuesday night craft club friend and SU demo
Jen Nelson - who I visit regularly for inspiration
Caroline - fellow SU demo
Visit Caroline at: http://carolinedoesscrapstars.blogspot.com/

and finally someone who loves the SU owl punch as much as I do!

Lesley - friend of Caroline
Visit Lesley at: http://about3things.blogspot.com/

So in your turn, each of you should do these things:

1. Link back to the person who awarded you and thank them.

2. Post the award to your own blog.

3. Give the award to five bloggers (with less than 200 bloggers) you appreciate and value.

4. Leave a comment on each of the five blogs of the five people you nominate to let them know

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jane. I really appreciate it! See you at Julies on tuesday!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane

    Thanks for your great cards, they are lovely and give me inspiration as a new SU demostrator. I have also awarded you the Liebster Award, sorry for the duplication! I would appreciate you popping over to my blog and maybe giving me your thoughts on my creations.

    Many thanks, Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane, I'll do my best to add the award to my blog, could do with some help on news letters. :)

    ReplyDelete