Saturday 17 March 2012

Everyday Enchantment and rolled roses



I have created a couple of cards this afternoon using the beautiful free everyday enchantment papers from Stampin UP!  I got these papers free with a £45 order of stampin' up! goodies.  They are so lovely I really didn't want to cut them up!  I used the 11/4" square punch to create the patchwork background

The rolled roses were 13/8"and 11/4" circle punches, I also managed to use the oval and scallop oval and the decorative label punch.  These punches also came in useful to weigh down the flowers whilst they were drying.

I tried to make the second card a clean and simple one.  The birthday sentiment is one I bought ages ago from Stamping Bella.


The rolled roses are a bit on the chunky side - I may need to buy some bigger envelopes!!


Thanks for visiting me today - remember there are just two weeks of Sale a Bration left so don't miss out on earning a free stamp set or paper pack or even both.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment