Saturday 1 October 2011

Thank You's




Hi there
I spent a lovely afternoon back in August, it was the Bank Holiday weekend. The sun was shining and my friend Jules and I were crafting in her conservatory. I had decided to make some thank you cards for Sebastian's mum and dad. I managed to make 10 cards!! 5 in bashful blue and 5 in crumb cake. I added the buttons and did the colouring (Karisma pencils) when I got home. All the papers and stamps - Every Little Bit for the teddy and Bundle of Love for the bib, bottle and background stamps are from Stampin Up. I also used their word window punch for the sentiment.




The Petite Pennants Punch is brand new and in the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue which launches today 1st October.




Why not pop over to Julies Blog and get yourself some new goodies







Thanks for visiting




Jane




Posted by Picasa

1 comment: