Monday 6 June 2011

Big Shot Class

On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend Julies Big Shot Class. I spent a lovely afternoon with my big shot and some crafting ladies. We made a trio of cards and a flower. This first card uses the top note die and the butterfly cut and emboss sizzlit.

This little owl is my favourite. He is embellishing a little gift bag made from two of the scallop envelopes (this die is on my shopping list!)




Finally here is my pram card - I love the pink button wheels and the springtime vintage patterned papers.

A big thank you to Jules for a great afternoon and to the ladies on my table Ciara and June.

Thanks for visiting

Jane x




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming Jane and for letting the girls use your Big Shot! Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane for letting us use your shiny new big shot!!

    ReplyDelete